Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diva Smooth Is Hitting Hair Industry HARD...


Diva Smooth is popping up all over the net everywhere and you can't help but be curious of if it really works or not. Well you either try it for yourself or you listen to everyone else's comments. Let's face it, natural is in... and if you still want to acheive the desired perm effect, then go with Diva Smooth. It's the next best thing to having a relaxer, only without the chemicals.


If you have tried Diva Smooth, please post your comments and feel free to send me your before and after photos to Trendsique@gmail.com. I would love to prove to the cyber world that this product is a natural woman's best-friend!


Good-bye Chemical Relaxers...HELLO DiVA SmOOth!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-ya Lawd! I can be straight and natural at the same time. Mann this stuff does what it claims LADIES. Now my first treatment wasn't all what I expected and I was a little disappointed. But my cousin tried it and her hair was looking "celebrity good"! So I ordered again and had her do mines for me, and boy oh boy, I'mma Diva, I'mma Diva...Baby I know my hair looking good. It's straight and it smells fresh. That coconut by Janelle keeps my hair from frizzing cause everybody know in Dickinson that when it's humid, it's not a joke. Well, I just had to comment on your blog Trendsique. Thanks for posting this because it's crazy how so many women rather fry they hair instead of be natural and healthy. You won't believe how many women I try to tell about it and they say yeah right, comparing it to that Rio product that ate everybody hair up. Believe what you wanna, but the ingredients in Diva Smooth is 100% natural. My family laughed at me too about not having any chemicals, but now I got just about all the ladies in my family including the girls on it...No Perms Ever again for Me and My FAM cause my cousin be hooking us up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a no brainer...NO CHEMICALS! What more can you say. Natural is in and I'm thru with Relaxers!!!!!!!!! Diva Smooth for LIFE!
    I love Janelle Beauty for such a fantastic natural product...genious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete